House Painters Melbourne
Professional | Reliable | Affordable | Guaranteed Work
Welcome to Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating. We have been an industry leader in Melbourne, Victoria for over many years. We specialise in Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Roof Painting, Concrete Painting, Garage Floor Painting, etc.
Painting your home is exciting, but choosing the right colours, products, and house painters while ensuring your family’s safety can be a huge task. That’s where we come in with our aim to make home painting a safe and great experience! With Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating , re-imagine your home as a huge canvas.
Having a house painter add a new coat of paint is the easiest way to transform your home’s interior. Whether you need your whole house painted or just want to freshen up the living room. Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating is equipped for all of your painting needs.
Start your consultation with Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating Services and let us guide you through all the questions you may have.
House Painting Process
House painting is a job we usually reserve for a weekend. But when all the steps and tools necessary start to add up, painting your house can become overwhelming. Here is a brief overview of what painting looks like with Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating .
- Select Your Paint Color: Choosing your paint color may be more difficult than you expect. With seemingly endless options and all the different shades of white, how do you start? Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating offers a curated selection of our favorite paint colors.
- Cover the area: We don’t want dust or paint getting where it doesn’t need to be. Our house painters’ first step is to lay drop cloths and plastic over the floors and furniture in the space we are painting.
- Prep the Walls: Since a smooth wall surface makes for better paint adhesion, our house painters will then prep the surfaces before painting.
- Apply new paint: Our expert house painters will next apply your quality paint. The time of this step depends on the surface and the paint, but our painters will make sure to work quickly and efficiently.
- Clean-Up: We want to make sure your house looks like new and that includes our house painters cleaning up after our paint job.
Types of Spaces to Paint
This said, walls are relatively easy to paint when you are just doing a simple coat. But there are surfaces to paint that require more nuance than we realize: Wainscoting, doors, trim and crown molding, and cabinets, to name a few. And then depending on the rooms you are choosing to paint, you’ll need to use different finishes that are appropriate to those spaces.
- Bedroom Painting: It doesn’t get more personal than the bedroom. It’s the space where we spend a third of our lives. So why not give it the love and paint it deserves.
- Bathroom Painting: The bathroom is one of the smallest places in our homes, meaning we usually forget about it when decorating. But, it also deserves some love and care. The proper paint will not only beautify your bathroom but make it last longer.
- Kitchen Painting: Something as simple as a fresh coat of paint can make a huge difference in your kitchen. Whether you are painting your cabinets or freshening up the walls, it’s an affordable way to renovate your kitchen.
- Living Room Painting: The living room requires a bit more care and thought to make it the welcoming place it’s supposed to be. Coordinating that with the rest of the decor is also important.
- Hallway Painting: If we think about it we may use our hallways more than any other space in the house. So give it an upgrade with a durable paint that can handle all the traffic.
- Entryway Painting: Everyone comes through the entryway, so make a strong first impression with the right paint color.
House Painting Services
Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating’s house painting service is a quick and easy way to complete your painting project. Painting your home shouldn’t feel like a chore. That’s why Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating has simplified the professional painting experience to make interior house painting easier than ever. Our house painters will handle all of the logistics of your house painting project and make sure it’s a job well done.
It’s clear that adding a fresh coat of paint can completely transform a home’s interior. So whether you want a new coat of paint to hide wear and tear or you want to explore different paint colors and embrace new design trends, painting your walls can dramatically improve your space.
Hire a House Painter Near Me
Gone are the days of handling multiple estimates and spending your time on walkthroughs with house painters! You can book your job online or over the phone. With your project, not only do you get a house painter, but you also get a dedicated Project Coordinator. They will be available to support you every step of the way, whether you need any last-minute changes or help to answer any questions about your paint job.
Get a Quote in Under 24 Hrs
Request an Online Quote
Melbourne Quick Painting & Decorating
3 Dewpoint Cres
Hampton Park VIC 3976
0415 649 603